by PJ Nestler
Everybody trains hard and everybody trains a lot! Its not about adding more hours to your training, but improve the quality of your training to improve your game. If you can optimize and become more efficient, you’ll get a lot more out of your training. In today’s video shares some tools, using the science of performance training, so you can improve your optimize your bjj training.
Optimize Your BJJ Training
- You rise and fall to the level of your training.
- Training for performance vs training for fatigue
- Training to be fast and explosive versus conserving energy and pacing yourself.
- Mimic similar intervals that you may see in a real event.
- Learn to be technical under fatigue
Coach PJ is a Human Performance Specialist, with over a decade of experience preparing top athletes for competition, and a life mission to help athletes and coaches realize their true potential. He recently developed a NEW 12 Week Strength and Conditioning Program for Jiu Jitsu Athletes, called Submission Strength. Click the Banner below to learn more about it!