- Publisher: Fight Camp Conditioning
- Available in: Online, PDF and Video
- Published: November 1, 2016
A Step by Step Diet for Fighters and Grapplers
There is a huge difference between having a fight camp versus a fat camp. Many fighters and grapplers allow themselves to get overweight and out of shape when they don’t have a fight or competition scheduled. This forces their team to focus on making weight instead of improving their skills. Nutrition specialist, Dan Garner has created an easy to follow nutrition plan that allows fighters to fine tune their habits. You’ll learn exactly what to eat if you want to gain muscle, drop body fat, improve your performance and make weight with ease!
Module #1: Fast Track Module
- 3 golden rules to getting started
- Goal setting
- The importance of nutrition
Module #2: Fundamentals of Combat Nutrition
- A combat sports guide to dining out
- Hierarchy of combat sports nutrition
- The 5 principals of combat sports nutrition
- Preferred food list
Module #3: Meal Planning Application
- Designing meal plans for combat sports
- Troubleshooting / FAQ
- Turning up your testosterone
- Supplement guide and combat sports specific protocols
- Printable meal plans, specific to your goals
If you’ve been struggling to make weight, recovering from tough workouts or simply don’t look the way you want, this program will help you plan, implement and execute the habits you need to hit your goals.
No Hype Here…just a solid eating plan that you can live with…
Here’s how to order…It’s Easy!
Simply click the ‘purchase program’ button and you will be taken instantly to our 100% secure online order form.
Fill out the short form and in just 2 short minutes your access link for “Food for Fighters” will be sent to your email inbox.