Use them as part of your workouts, to spice up practice or simply just for fun.
See how you measure up against other members…Post Your Results on the FCC Forum
- Running (timed challenges)
- 40 yd dash
- Shuttle runs
- 60yd shuttle
- 400m run
- 1.5 mile run
- Jumping (distance measured)
- Broad Jump
- Vertical Jump
- 10 minute Crawl – can you crawl, nonstop, for 10 minutes?
- Pushing (# of repetitions)
- 1 minute push up test
- 3 minute push up test
- Pulling (# of repetitions)
- 1 minute pull ups
- Weighted pull ups – 3 rep max
- 2 Arm Hang (timed)
- 1 Arm Hang – left and right (timed)
- Turkish Get Up – 3 rep max per arm
- Clean and Jerk for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Snatch (5 minute test for reps)
- Bottoms up press (weight and reps)
Clean and Jerk Challenge – 5 minutes
- Women Under 150 Pounds: 40 pound USB Strength for 50 repetitions.
- Women over 150 Pounds: 60 pound USB Strength for 40 repetitions.
- Men under 170 Pounds: 60 pound USB Strength for 50 repetitions.
- Men from 171-210 Pounds: 80 pound USB Burly for 40 repetitions.
- Men over 210 pounds: 100 pound USB Burly for 40 repetitions.
DVRT Fitness Challenge
Mega Squat Challenge
Very simply it is 50 FULL Front Loaded Squats in 4 minutes!
Men: Under 170: 90 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
171-200: 110 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
201+: 130 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
Women: Under 150: 60 pound Strength Ultimate Sandbag
150+ 75 pound Strength Ultimate Sandbag
The Torque Test
5 Minute, 50 Reps per leg, using rotational sandbag lunges.
Level 1 20% Bodyweight
Level 2 30% Bodyweight
Barbell Challenges (3 rep max for each lift)
- Bench Press
- Waves (1.5 or 2″ ropes, 50 ft in length)
- 20 minute alt. waves
- Max Tsunami (50ft or 100ft)
- Pulls (1.5″ or 2″ ropes, ideally 100ft length)
- 1 mile pull (4 various pulls) – seated over shoulder, standing side pull, standing thru legs, plank pull. Using 100ft length, you would do 13 lengths of each pull.
Bulgarian Bag Challenge
- Bulgarian Bag Spin Test -10x spins in each direction around your head – 10x full-extension push-ups on the bag Complete the 5 sets as fast as you can
Power Wheel Challenge
- 100 yard power wheel crawl – power wheel on your feet, body straight and forward crawl for 100 yards without stopping.
- Farmer Carry (max weight, nonstop)
- 1/2 mile
Jump Rope Challenge
- Double Unders w/out missing a beat.
- Prowler + 4 plates
- Prowler plus 8 plates
Got other challenges that we should try?
If so, post em up in the FCC Forum and we will give em a try!