If you have a skill set or experience that improves athletic performance, we want to hear about it. Coaches, trainers, professors, therapists, nutritionists or similar… we are always looking for NEW videos & articles for our blog, people to feature on our podcast and products that add value to our athletes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Fight Camp Conditioning publishes information for fighters and grapplers interested in improving their athletic abilities. Topics include mobility, stability, strength, power and conditioning, nutrition, recovery and rant or humor pieces related to the combat culture.
- We want only your most innovative and advanced information.
- Advanced degrees and certifications aren’t a requirement, but real world success is. In other words, any training or diet idea you present must be an effective concept that produces real-world results.
- All articles submitted to FCC must be new, original to the author, and never before published, anywhere, including blogs.
- We only accept articles submitted as Microsoft Word files.
- While we have no set article length, typical articles are 1500-2500 words. Shorter or longer articles are considered.
- If your article requires photos, they must be original (unaltered) and of the highest quality possible, the larger the better. Photos should be taken horizontally, not vertically.
- If your article requires videos, they must be at least 720p and shot horizontally. Videos cannot contain promotions or advertisements of any kind.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Please email email@example.com, tell us about your experience, results or potential topics you’d like to see on our site.