Today’s video showcases mma workouts with UFC fighter Chito Vera. He is currently about 12 weeks out from his fight in Argentina, so our goal today is to develop strength. Chito does strength and conditioning 2Xs per week, with today being more of a dynamic strength day, using the Versapulley.
- Lateral Leaps 1 foot to 2 foot – 3 reps each way, 3 rounds
- Skater Jumps – 10 reps total, rest, repeat for 3 rounds
- Split Squats – 3 reps per leg, rest, repeat for 3 rounds
- Squat + row – 3 reps per arm, rest, repeat for 3 rounds
- Woodchops – 3 reps per side, rest, repeat for 3 rounds.
- Asymetrical Carries – Walk 75 feet, switch arms, come back, rest, repeat for 3 rounds
- Band Spreaders – 30 reps x 3 rounds
- Neck Rotations – 20 reps each way x 3 rounds.
Corey Beasley has been helping people get in shape and compete at their best for over 20 years. He has worked in small training studios, large corporate gyms, traveled to people’s homes, opened a couple gyms, taught certification courses/workshops and is the founder of Fight Camp Conditioning. Corey has experience working with wrestlers, jiu jitsu players, mma workout fighters and other combat athletes…from kids to aging adults.