Renegade Rows help develop stability in the hips, trunk and shoulders, which is perfect for any grappler or fighter looking to become more dominant in the top position.
Renegade Row Coaching Cues:
- Start with dumbbells just inside of shoulder width
- Legs straight, feet just outside of shoulder width
- Wide feet and narrow hands make it easier
- Maintain straight, strong body position from the top of your head to heels
- Brace through the core
- Push through the support arm, while pulling the other dumbbell to your ribs.
- Do NOT allow any rotation in the shoulders or hips during the movement.