Alex is a competitive athlete, gym owner, educator and head strength & conditioning coach for Red Schafer MMA in Milwaukee. When it comes to getting fighters and grapplers prepared to compete, Alex has a clear understanding of what to do, why and coordinates well with the athlete & skill coaches involved. He works with a variety of fighters and grapplers and discusses his strategies and methods for preparing each athlete in today’s podcast.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Interning as a Strength Coach
- Starting his own performance training facility
- Managing the Amateur and Pro Fighters at Red Schafer MMA
- Individualizing Workouts for each fighter
- Optimizing training schedules
- Communicating and Coordinating with skill coaches
- Assessing the athlete on a daily basis
- Structuring the best workout for each athlete.
- and more!
Alex Rosencutter is the owner of Rosencutter Ultra Fitness and Performance (Wauwatosa, Wis.) and a strength and conditioning coach at Greendale High School (Greendale, Wis.). He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, with an emphasis in strength and conditioning and a minor in nutrition. Rosencutter is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength & Conditioning Association; a Certified Sports Nutritionist through the International Society of Sports Nutrition; and a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Stay in touch w/ Alex on Instagram –> @alexrosencutter