Starting out as a strength coach or trainer is challenging. In fact, most quit within the first couple years, because they are not willing to go through the learning period and develop the skills necessary for a long term career. In this week’s podcast Ashoka shares his path and talks about how he went from being a jiu jitsu athlete to strength coach.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Starting out as an Intern
- Traveling for Opportunities
- How Ashoka’s Action Opened up Doors
- Learning the Craft of S&C
- The White Belt Mentality in the Weight Room
- and more!