Cal Dietz has been the Head Strength and Conditioning coach for numerous sports at the University of Minnesota since 2000. During his tenure, Dietz has trained: a Hobey Baker Award winner, two Big Ten Athletes of the Year, athletes that have achieved 400 All-American honors, 29 Big Ten/WCHA championships teams and NCAA Team Champions, and 13 teams finish in the top four in the nation. He has consulted with Olympic and World Champions in various sports and professional athletes in the NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, and Professional Boxing.
- Producing Maximal Force in Minimal Time
- Learning How to Absorb Force (the missing link)
- How Cal Uses ‘Functional’ Exercises during warm ups
- Understanding Eccentric, Isometric and Concentric work in the weight room
- Using Sport Specific Movements
- and much more!
Cal’s Triphasic System is building some strong, powerful, well conditioned athletes. This program is definitely something for fighters, grapplers and coaches to look into and potentially start using in their workout programs.