After competing as a 3 sport athlete (boxing,hockey,football) and completing his undergraduate degree in Exercise & Sports Science from Harris University; Chad spent the next 15 years conducting research and developing protocols in human performance by working with over 2,500 athletes. One of the only people in the world performing sport specific DNA testing and blood lactate profiling he is showing what the future of building super athletes looks like today. Chad is also an Instructor of Exercise Science at University of San Diego, where he stays current with the ever evolving field of human performance while pursuing a post-gradute research degree in Molecular Physiology.
Chad currently works with Phil Davis, Kelvin Gastelum, Danny Martinez, Bec Rawlings and others at Alliance MMA in San Diego.
- Is VO2 Max testing effective for monitoring progress in your athletes?
- Are high fat diets good for sports performance?
- Is the IV ban really a BIG Deal?
- The future of PEDs and how guys are cheating the system.
- Monitoring recovery using the latest technology
Connect with Chad Macias here:
Facebook Institute of Human Kinetics