Matt Brown is a legend in combat sports. With over 10 years experience, Matt has racked up 3 Fight of the Night, 2 Performance of the Night and 1 Knockout of the Night awards and is tied for most finishes in UFC welterweight history. In today’s podcast Matt shares some of his experiences, lessons and tactics that have allowed him to stay at the top of the fight game for over a decade.
The hunter is afforded many mistakes. The hunted can make only one.
- How did Matt start his fighting career?
- The Ultimate Fighter Show experience
- Training at Westside Barbell
- Using a SWOT analysis to determine an athlete’s “why”
- Becoming the COO of your career.
- From fighter to martial artist
- Managing life’s ups and downs
- Matt’s Immortal Strength Equipment
- Opening a new gym
- and more!
Stay in Touch with Matt: