Jeff Bristol was fortunate to have Dan Henderson visiting his high school wrestling room, while training for Pride Fights in Japan. Jeff also wrestled at UC Davis, under the guidance of guys like Urijah Faber and Mark Munoz. Today, he works at Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego and works with former Bellator Champion, Michael Chandler. In today’s podcast, Jeff discusses his transition from athlete to strength coach.
In today’s podcast we discuss:
- High school and college wrestling
- Jeff’s introduction to MMA
- Starting as a Personal Trainer
- Overcoming obstacles and adversity
- The highs and lows and competition
- Working with Michael Chandler
- and more!
Jeff Bristol wrestled at UC Davis, then transitioned into a personal trainer and strength coach, at Fitness Quest 10, in San Diego, CA. Under the guidance of Todd Durkin, Jeff has taken his competitive fire and transitioned into a successful coach, that is changing the lives for every person that works with him.