Check out this interview with Josh Henkin.
We discuss a variety of topics related to building better, more efficient, athletic fighters and grapplers.
Download the podcast here: Building a Better Athlete
In this podcast, Josh and I discuss how he develops his athletes and prepares them for competition.
- Laying the foundation for athletics
- Acting and reacting in the weight room
- Adding complexity to the movement versus just adding load
- How to use exercise variables, like body position, load position and plane of motion in your workouts
- Common mistakes made in the weight room
- How to become more efficient with your own body
- and much more.
Josh Henkin is a world renowned strength coach and teaches his DVRT system to athletes and coaches around the globe.
To learn more about his system, click here.