Matt Bousson is the co-owner of CSF: Performance Development Centre in Australia. He not only coaches some of Australia’s best fighters and rugby players, but competed in multiple combat sports. His education and experience with a variety of high level athletes has put Matt on high demand.
In this episode we discuss:
- Participating in MMA
- Interning with Stanford Football and Wrestling
- College academics and higher education
- Common mistakes when training fighters and grapplers
- Coordinating with other coaches
- Missing links in strength and conditioning
- and much more!