We are all inundated with diet tips, supplements and nutrition info, but people continue to struggle with their eating habits. It’s hard for us to know what is right and what is simply marketing hype. In today’s podcast, nutrition specialist, Dan Garner gives us some insight on how he approaches nutrition with his elite clientele. Dan goes into detail about gathering information, using lab analysis and customizing each nutrition plan to match the needs of the individual.
In this Episode We Discuss:
- Using lab analysis to optimize performance.
- How does your lifestyle and stress affect your performance?
- Finding the root cause thats holding you back.
- Finding a nutrition plan that you can actually follow.
- Nutrition programming versus crash diets
- Ongoing education to learn more about nutritional guidelines.
Learn More About Dan’s Courses Below:
**Use Discount Code “FIGHTCAMP” to Save 10%
Dan Garner is the owner and founder of Team Garner and is the head strength coach and nutrition specialist. Specializing and delivering consistent world class results in physique transformation and athletic performance, Dan has worked with many athletes from the youth leagues right up to the NHL, NFL, MLB and UFC. He is an international lecturer on sports nutrition and has been featured in several major media outlets. In addition to his coaching services, he has created many online products available for purchase and is a bestselling author on Amazon.