In today’s episode we get to discuss physical preparation for bjj tournaments with the crew from Peak Strength & Conditioning. These guys have worked with a variety of combat athletes, including Marcus Almeida, Lucas Leite and many others. If you are interested in performing at your best, then you’ll love some of the insights these guys provide.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Strength and Conditioning for BJJ
- Common Mistakes When Preparing for Jiu Jitsu
- Best Practices When Preparing for a Tournament
- Coordinating with Skill Training
- Is strength and conditioning necessary for bjj athletes?
- and more…
PEAK Strength & Conditioning is a semi-private training facility owned and operated by Dr. Samuel Choi, that provides knowledge and experience based training to its members. PEAK’s main objective is to provide any individual with the knowledge of proper training in the realm of strength and conditioning.