- Assessing athletes
- Defining top priorities for each camp
- How he progresses his athletes throughout camp
- What a typical workout structure looks like
- High Intensity vs Low Intensity work
- Coordinating with Skill Coaches
- A typical week of training
- Needs of grapplers vs boxers
- Addressing weak links (hips, core, etc)
- and much more.
Rob Schwartz is the Strength and Conditioning Coach/Sports Nutritionist for Adrien Broner and other boxers trained by Michael Stafford since early 2011. In that time, Broner has won World Championships in 3 different weight classes and the team’s record is 52 – 1. From 2009 to 2013, Schwartz was Director of Strength and Conditioning within the United States Olympic Committee for USA Wrestling, Boxing, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Fencing and Gymnastics. At the 2012 Olympics his athletes won 31 medals. He then became the Combatives Strength Coach for US Army Special Forces at Fort Carson and took part in the Special Op’s Combat Preparation course. He has also coached a Bellator Champion and at 4 Division I universities.
If you’d like to connect with Rob, please email him at Schwartz.firstname.lastname@example.org