Ron McKeefery has been a strength coach for over 20 years, was named 2X Collegiate Strength Coach of the Year, has worked with Cincinnati Bengals, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Special Forces and consults athletic organizations around the globe. Ron currently runs his podcast, Chalk Talk, and is the VP of Education and Performance for PLAE.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Humble beginnings
- Mindset of a strength coach
- Educating the misinformed
- Giving back to the industry
- 3 pillars of success for strength coaches
- Looking outside of your network/industry
- and more!