William Wayland is a strength coach and owner of Powering Through in Chelmsford, Essex, UK. Striving for performance that can be measured in success on the field, on the court, in the ring or in the cage. William works with Olympians, UFC fighters and other high level athletes.
He works with some of the toughest fighters in England, including Arnold Allen, Matt Hughes, Sean Carter, Luke Barnatt and others.
Listen to Our Recent Interview with Coach Wayland here:
- Assessing a new athlete
- Common physical challenges and tests
- How to Structure Good Workouts
- Conditioning vs Strength Training
- Developing Power
- Correcting Bad Posture
- Addressing Weaknesses
- and more.
Check out William’s Articles on fightcampconditioning.com
- High Velocity Peaking Methods
- How to Prepare for a Fight
- Diaphragmatic Breathing Drill for Lifting and Recovery
If you’d like to connect with William, you can find him here: