by Jorge Bonnet
Fighting and grappling involves a lot of pulling and pushing. In today’s video, Coach Bonnet showcases a simultaneous cable push pull exercise from a split stance. This is brutally hard on the torso, while also challenging the upper and lower body. This specific variation can help athletes learn how to transfer energy from the legs through the torso and into the arms. Great for any fighter or grappler needs strength on their feet.
Cable Push Pull Exercise
- Simultaneously pushing and pulling creates huge torso tension
- Ground based exercise that’s easily overloaded
- Pushing and pulling from an athletic position
- Challenge yourself from various angles
- Manipulate hand position to keep the joints happy
- Transfers well to any rotational sport
Jorge is the founder of PurMotion. His experience as a 5-time Olympic athlete fueled his passion to change the way the world thinks about fitness and has led to the creation of a new training modality complete with new movements, products and programming. In today’s podcast, we discuss Jorge’s athletic past and how he transitioned into fitness, manufacturing and education.
**Use Code “FightCamp” and Save Some Cash