When it comes to workouts for mma fighters, the key is to do simple things savagely well. In the following video coach Brett Bartholomew discusses the key elements to developing workouts for mma fighters. You’ll learn about things to avoid, mistakes that people are making and how to avoid these pitfalls when developing workouts for fighters.
Savage & Simple Workout for MMA Fighters
Workouts for MMA Fighters Need to Start with Sound Athletic Development
- The Truth Isn’t Sexy
- It Really Comes Down to Simple Things Done Savagely Well
- We ALL Squat, Hinge, Lunge, Push and Pull
- You Can Use Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Barbells, Resistance Bands, etc.
- Train Movements, Not Muscles
- Power is Generated from the Ground Up
- The MAIN POINT: You Need a Plan!
Want to Learn More?