Cutting Weight Can Be a Nightmare…If You’re Not Prepared
Dan Garner Provides 5 Simple Weight Cutting Tips That You Can Apply Before Your Next Weigh In
5 Weight Cut Tips for Fighters
- Gather 3 Points of Data: Do a test cut about 16 weeks out from your competition. Determine your overnight sweat rate and determine your preferred method for cutting weight.
- Eliminate High Intensity Training sessions during Fight Week.
- Cutting Weight versus Cutting Fat
- Are you weighing in on the day of competition or 24 hours from competition?
- Be prepared ahead of time to reduce decision fatigue.